Treasure Mountain Inn Firsts
- Built in 1963, we were Park City's first 'Modern' Hotel.
- We were Park City's first million dollar project.
- We were the first hotel in Park City to recycle.
- We were the first hotel in Park City to have a website.
- We were the first Park City hotel to offer free wireless Internet.
- We were the first hotel to join 1% for the Planet.
- We were one of the first hotels in North America to offset our entire carbon footprint (and still are).
Utah was relatively undiscovered as a recreation playground and Park City was fading along with its dwindling veins of precious metals. The arrival of the ski area, and Park City’s first inn to support it, heralded a new era. We had our choice of locations, and built the Inn in the center of the town at the foot of Treasure Mountain.
Today the silver mining has stopped, but Park City visitors enjoy another rare commodity: the greatest snow on Earth. The Treasure Mountain Inn stands proud along Main Street as a symbol of Park City's modern era. Guests at TMI enjoy 4-diamond rooms and modern amenities, while our halls are lined with an extensive collection of historic photographs and antiques to remind us of our rich history.