No car required
We couldn't be more convinced you should avail yourselves of the public transportation opportunities that abound here in Park City. So often we find that the only real use for a car is getting from and back to the airport, and we have the answer for that: Park City Transportation's Shared-Ride Service. It's easy, safe, reliable and allows you to take in the views on your way up Parley's Canyon.
We use a simple form to schedule your transfers. Please fill it out completely and we'll send you a copy with a confirmation number.
Top 10 reasons to get out of your car and LEAVE THE DRIVING TO PARK CITY TRANSPORTATION!
- 10. Only the guys who drive the plows have driven more in snowy conditions.
- 9. You can keep talking or texting on your phone and not risk a ticket.
- 8. It's a perfect opportunity to get the lay of the land before you get to town. Talk to the driver.
- 7. There's plenty of parking here, but everywhere else you go you'll be jockeying with the other neophytes who haven't discovered the city-wide free bus.
- 6. The walk to the Town Lift is the warm-up you need to ski all day.
- 5. The walk from the parking lot is easily as long as to the Town Lift.
- 4. The hotel provides a morning shuttle to each of the 3 ski areas in Parley's Canyon--PCMR, Deer Valley and the Canyons--but NOT if you bring your own car. Sign up here by 10pm the night before to be assured of your seat(s).<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10XtzzYSzqmd_LQ4CvoIphED75n5rSZ93CHI-CljtHZk/viewform?embedded=true" width="760" height="500" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>
- 3. You can offset a little of the carbon you used flying here.
- 2. The locals know a tourist when they get behind one on the road. (You know what I'm talking about.)
- 1. They won't let you bring it on the lift with you anyway.